Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nana

I wanted to write this entry several weeks ago...

What do you say about a woman who literally put her life on hold to help you through the toughest and most intense experience of your life.  Never complaining, never letting on that there were undoubtedly things in her life which were being neglected.  Always staying one step ahead of everything in order to ensure the success and happiness of you and your family.  We love you Nana!  We can never repay you for the wonderful start you gave us in this amazing journey!  We truly could not have done this without you (nor would we have wanted to)!





5 comments:

  1. Boy Deana, what a way for to start the day, crying. Yes, your kids have a wonderful Nana and you an amazing mother! Truly an all around woman in the things she does and I am glad to call her my friend. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan is an amazing woman and Nana. How blessed you are all to have her. I heard her say several times, "I never thought I would have the opportunity to be with the babies for so long" and you could tell what a treasure that time was for her. Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deana, Really enjoyed all you've added on your blog and getting to see Bobby's family. I can tell you have allot of loving support for your beautiful family. I especially loved the lovely tribute you paid to your Mom.
    She is one beautiful lady and your Dad is one lucky husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post before this is from me, your great aunt Ruthie, and I realized I didn't sign my name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so much fun to see "our" kids again!! When I saw Annie, I said, "Oh, there's my baby".
    Deanna, I am amazed that you WALKED the kids to the store. Ya, next time, carry the "little one"!!
    Best to you all. Vera

    ReplyDelete