It is Labor Day weekend and I brought the kids (with the help of Bobby's sisters Liz and Cathy) to Bobby's dad's house on the lake for 5 days. We came up yesterday morning and Bobby will join us later this afternoon. Right now the trio is out for a LONG walk (those of you who know the Smiths know they don't take short walks) with Pop Pop, auntie Cathy and auntie Lizzie. I literally don't know what to do with myself. Take a shower? A nap? Catch up on laundry or bottles? Lay on the dock and catch some much needed rays? Lay on the couch and watch TV? I have officially forgotten how to do the "me" thing...
I have so many blog entries I'd love to catch up on - the nursery, my ode to Nana, a 7 month update...but for now I think I'll just post a few quick photos from this past week.
Annie lounging in her jumpy seat - this is a classic position for her
Tummy time for the boys
Mikie figures out how to cheat while practicing his sitting up...
Our new feeding table!!!
Somehow they always end up here come morning...
Open bum time for Eli who was suffering from a raging diaper rash thanks to our first group illness - a GI bug!!!
The munchkins







LOVE the pictures! Sure do miss them! Hugs and misses to all! Nana
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. Looks like everyone survived the first week sans Nana. Hope you have a lot more time like that this weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove all the photos!!!! Looks like they all are doing well at pushing themselves up on the arms. Annie is adorable as usual in her laid back photo and both boys, well, what can I say about them but CUTE! Miss my boy Mikie. Hugs and kisses to all, see you in 2 weeks. By the way, the feeding table looks great. Vicky
ReplyDelete