Friday, September 24, 2010

A great visit with Great Grandparents

My grandparents (my dad's parents) Mel and Esther were here this week.  They were a tremendous help and we all had a good time.  The kids were a bit "off" as they are all cutting teeth (Eli has a 3rd one now!) and it was so nice for me to have extra people around to deal with their moods!













3 comments:

  1. I like the photo of your grandpa on the floor with Eli and Annie. And I like Mikie's expression in the picture with grandma in the chair. Looks like they are a very special couple. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Deanna. The pictures are so cute and make me miss them alot.
    I think Great Grandpa and Great Grandma were having such fun too.
    And you're right. Things will no longer be "safe" within potential reach.
    Grandma Vera

    ReplyDelete
  3. How special! What beautiful photos. Hugs and kisses, Gwen:)

    ReplyDelete