A milestone for me, not the kids. I took my trio for our first group walk. We went to the grocery store (which is only about 1/2 mile down the road). Annie and Eli rode in the double stroller and I carried Mikie in the front carrier. The kids did great. They were quiet all the way there, smiled and "talked" to everyone who stopped us, and slept all the way home. I was beat by the time we got back - huffing, puffing, red in the face. Sadly, this is the most physical activity I've had since being put on bed rest 10 months ago. If I ever try this again I won't opt to carry the heaviest (almost 19 pounds) baby! Not sure what I was thinking to do it today.
Anyway, I feel a new sense of freedom and mobility. Yea me!
No comments:
Post a Comment