I guess it is time for a photo update. Here I am on Thanksgiving Day. Can't wait to get my hands on the turkey! We had a wonderful day. My family was visiting from Indiana and Bobby's family joined us at our house to celebrate. Some people thought I was nuts to host the dinner, being 6 months pregnant and with a house torn up with construction. It worked out well though and everyone pitched in with food.The renovations are coming along. My dad was out 2 weeks ago to get it all started and he and my brother-in-law Andrew and Bobby worked during most of this trip as well. The nursery has a coat of paint up and is really starting to look legit. I will post more photos soon of all of the work being done. A big thanks to dad, Andrew, Cara and mom for sacrificing their holiday time to drive 14 hours to work, work, work! I promise it was their idea, not mine!
This Thanksgiving I felt especially thankful. 1 year ago at this time we had a couple of failed fertility cycles behind us and I wasn't feeling very thankful for much of anything. Look at us now! What a difference a year makes. I am thankful for family and friends who have been so valuable during this time - both mentally and physically. I am thankful for a loving husband who is giddy with excitement about being a dad. I am thankful for the 3 precious lives I have been so blessed to carry!
It looks like you already ate your share of turkey! :-)
ReplyDelete