After much harassment from my mom and sister, Bobby and I finally took a picture of my growing belly. Call me crazy but I have been reluctant to take any photos before now. I had this irrational fear that I would find out later that something had happened to the babies and my big belly would only mean that I was getting fat. I know, I know...don't judge! :)
So here it is, in all its glory. I've been wearing maternity clothes for weeks and often get mistaken for being a lot closer to my due date then I actually am. I must admit it is fun to be so obviously pregnant and I find that strangers are quite mindful of holding doors, letting me go first, etc.
Yea!!! Nice picture! What a lovely "belly" !! :-)
ReplyDeleteNow you must make sure to post pics. of your belly from time to time. The triplets look adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteAgain, I am so happy for you. I keep going over and over in my head the practical advice that I would have for someone with triplets once they are born. I'll be sure to email you that list when I get some free time :) Also I posted on fb the name of that book I recommend. I thought it was the best of all the multiple books I had during my pregnancy. You look great!
ReplyDelete