Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter

We headed to MeMe and PopPop's house for Easter this year.  They live about 75 minutes north of us in New Hampshire and we decided to make a weekend of it.  As I was packing I quickly came to the realization that there is very little difference between packing for 1 night and packing for 1 month.  What a process!

Saturday afternoon we spent some time visiting with Bobby's Uncle and Aunt before heading over to his dad's house.  We had a nice visit and the kids loved having a new house to explore.  They especially loved the shelf FULL of breakables and the very long stairway to the upstairs.  Bobby and I were exhausted trying to keep them out of trouble and I'm sure Uncle Phil and Aunt Judy were as well!  :-)

MeMe and PopPop had a house full and as usual the kids loved having so much attention. Mikie stayed up until almost 11pm on Saturday night and pulled out every cute and charming trick he could come up with to not have to go to bed.  He is very definitly the social butterfly of the group and my mom would say that he comes by that honestly.

Even though we didn't attempt church I got the kids dressed up for the day.  I'm glad I did because we were able to get a bunch of really great family/extended family photos.

Thanks MeMe and PopPop for a wonderful weekend!

Eli giving his Easter egg a try

Annie and Eli gathering eggs

Mikie shows off his egg

Playing in the tunnel with cousin Connor

A lazy Easter morning

Eli, Connor and Mikie



Group bath time

I love this one!

I struggled to get a good photo of Annie's dress



Eli with Uncle Phil

Annie reading her Easter book from Aunt Anne

The cousins with MeMe and PopPop

 Mikie with Uncle Phil

Mikie hanging out with PopPop



Annie with Auntie Cathy

The kids with cousin Connor and Great Aunt Anne and Uncle Jack

Look at my egg PopPop!



Easter 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment