Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mikie - 9 month update

Hooray for uncle Andrew who got me up and running with a computer again!!!

I don't know how much time I will have to work on this post so I thought I would do a separate update on each of the kidos rather than trying to do one big post all at once...this one will be all about Mikie.

Our 9 month Dr visit isn't until this Tuesday so I don't have a current weight, however it is safe to say that Mikie remains the biggest of the 3.  Here is what he is up to these days...
  • 3 teeth - 2 on the bottom and 1 on the top.  We have 3 teething maniacs in this house and it ain't pretty!
  • Remains the most verbal and most social.  Can't stand to miss a thing!
  • Maintains his love affair with being outdoors.
  • Very good at crawling...backwards.  Not moving forward yet but he's getting close.
  • Loves music and breaks into a huge grin whenever I turn on the ipod.
  • Giggly and cuddly - my love bug for sure!
  • Obsessed with food!  Enjoys his sweet potato 'puffs.'
  • His reflux continues to be a big issue and eating solid foods has only made it a more colorful experience!
  • Enjoys smiling at and talking to his older brother and sister (they don't share in his interest yet).
  • Loves his daddy and gets soooo excited when he sees him walk through the door after work.
I could go on and on but instead I'll close with a few recent photos of my favorite youngest son...

Ready for church (sorry about the red eye!)

 Snuggling with daddy

Making his break for the grass!




No comments:

Post a Comment