- Remains the smallest of the bunch - I'll update exact weights after Tuesday's Dr visit
- No teeth yet
- Finally growing some hair!
- What she lacks in size she more than makes up for in might - this girl has opinions! I'm pretty sure her brothers are in for it!
- After a slow start with eating solid foods she is totally caught up now and eats everything her brothers eat - with gusto.
- Soooo happy! Smiles and smiles and smiles some more. Has the widest, gummiest grin I've ever seen and she wrinkles up her nose too!
- Getting up on her hands and knees and starting to do some rocking.
- Does a great job sitting with minimal support.
- Starting to show signs of some sensory 'sensitivities' and muscle tone inconsistencies. Her Early Intervention team is all over it and so are we! Would appreciate some prayers here...we'll keep you posted.
Enjoying her physical therapy
Horsing around with auntie Cara



No comments:
Post a Comment