Saturday, July 17, 2010

Multitasking

To be honest I don't look forward to the day that I will be home alone all day with the kids.  Don't get me wrong, I love them dearly and am excited to move onto the next phase of raising them.  But I know what the days will be like - intense, busy, exhausting.  I won't have time to eat much, a nap for me will be out of the question, and really there won't be time to do anything more then keep them fed, entertained, rested, clean, clothed, etc (at least for a few months yet).

I'm not looking for any sympathy.  Being a stay-at-home mom is something I've always wanted to be and I know it is only a matter of time before they are more independent - able to help feed themselves, sit up unassisted, interact with each other, etc.  In the mean time I plan to take multitasking to a new level and have been working on my technique.  Thought I'd share a few fun photos...


Group story time

This is my view as I stand over them in the pack-&-play.  I do a lot of singing and dancing from this position.  Don't laugh!


Feeding two babies at one time.  You can't really tell in this photo but Annie & Eli refused to look at each other while taking their bottles.

My only option when all 3 want to be on the move at the same time!  Whatever it takes to keep the peace.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a great mom! You love your babies so dearly and they are so lucky to have you in their life! I know with 3 things feel heightened, but the time does go by so fast...they will be off and running and leaving you in the dust in no time! I wish you lots of sleep so you can be refueled to do what you need to do during the day. Love you, Deana!

    ReplyDelete