Saturday, July 10, 2010

How many adults does it take...

Bobby is in town this weekend and we are so happy to have him here!  While being in Indiana makes life easier in many ways, being away from my husband, friends and house is more difficult then I imagined it would be.  I wouldn't trade my new life or this experience for anything, but I do miss my (old) life terribly sometimes...

Anyway...we wanted to take full advantage of having daddy here so we scheduled the trio's 6 month photo shoot during his visit.  Since he wasn't able to be in any of the photos from the 4 month shoot, this session was all about him.  I think they turned out great!!!

The shoot, as is everything these days, was a whole lot of chaos!  There were seven adults (not including the photographer) and it took all of us to arrange, rearrange, entertain, distract and manage spit ups and meltdowns.  I've attached several non-professional pictures of the process as well as the link to view the professional photos.  Once you are on the site, click on the album labeled 'Triplets 6 months.'  If you haven't seen the 4 month album you can see that one too by clicking on the album titled 'Triplets.' 

www.natureschildrenphoto.smugmug.com


'Auntie' Carrie (Deana's cousin who brought the train
all the way from Virginia to spend the week
helping with the babies)
keeps Mikie happy in between shots

Poppy does his part to keep track of Annie's paci

Vicky, a family friend and neighbor, tries to refocus Mikie


Annie taking a break...


 The cheering section!

Mikie and daddy are both glad the shoot is over!

PS - Thanks Jim and Vicky for the use of your beautiful yard and gardens!!!


1 comment:

  1. is andrew thinking what i'm thinking? crazy ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete