Thursday, September 5, 2013

Three 3 Year Olds

(Wow!  This entry is REALLY old.  I had it written but never got around to giving it a final check and posting it.  Let's rewind 8 months...)

January 14 I became the mother of three 3 year olds.  Where has the time gone?  The kids and I were still in Indiana (we had all been there for Christmas) and we had a small, simple, family party.  As far as Annie, Eli and Mikie are concerned, no party (birthday or not) is complete without singing Happy Birthday and blowing out candles.  I'm pretty sure we've done both at every party we've hosted in the past year (yes, even at a going away party) so they were THRILLED when the singing was all for them!





Taking advantage of a mild January day to enjoy a birthday present


Onward to 4!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment