Wednesday, September 4, 2013

All About Josie

Prior to posting an entry for Josie's first birthday I thought I would (very) briefly bring you up to date...if I'm not mistaken my last update for her was around age 6 months...ouch!


7 months old - Between illness, hospitalizations and finally surgery this month was all about health and healing so this photo seemed only appropriate.


8 months old - Josie spent this month flying through developmental milestones at record pace.  She turned from infant to pre-toddler almost overnight.  I think she was happy to finally be feeling healthy and decided to make up for lost time!


9 months old - This month was all about walking.  Walking, walking and walking. 





10 months old - We spent the month of June in Indiana and as always had a wonderful visit.  Josie took her first airplane ride (my first with all 4 kids).  It was eventful.  I'll leave it at that.


11 months old


Stay tuned for a big birthday update!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment