Sunday, November 28, 2010

Where to start?!?!

It has been...well...awhile since I last posted an update.  Things are busier than ever in the Smith household with THREE mobile babies now!  Yes!  Annie officially became a crawler on Friday the 26th.  After several days of taking single "steps" she finally put it all together and literally just took off.  In 3 days she has gone from immobile to mobile to pulling herself up onto her knees.  It is amazing how fast things can change!

We've seen a lot of changes in Annie since she got her glasses 2 weeks ago.  Having them has really opened the door to development in so many areas.  Not only is she more mobile but she is much more social, much happier, more confident, more independent, more curious, more active.  I could go on and on.  Such an amazing thing to witness!

They boys are as busy as ever.  They take their playing very serious and it is hilarious to watch them move from one area to the next so as not to miss out on anything.  They have also become quite clingy and some days literally follow me around the room, tugging on my pant legs whenever I stop moving (I can no longer wear elastic waist pants!).  They routinely have bruises on their foreheads from either head butting each other or taking tumbles over/off of anything and everything.  If it is vertical they will try to climb it!  Nana and Poppy are busy trying to baby proof their house to be ready for our visit at Christmas.

We can't believe our little trio is nearly 11 months old and that a 1st birthday party is only 6 weeks away!  Every cliche' I've ever heard about how fast time goes once you have kids is absolutly true and I find myself getting a little sad every time we move from one stage to another.  Nevertheless we are having a great time and still can't believe how blessed we are to have these little munchkins in our lives!

Here are a few of my favorite recent photos...












1 comment:

  1. Regarding the emotions of each new stage, I found it to be such a mix of excitement and sadness. Though I will say that as Norah gets older I have thought about it less. I guess maybe because there are fewer milestones than in the first year. Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete