Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Believe it or not we hosted it at our place - it is actually much easier then packing the kids up for the day.  Everyone pitched in with food and the kids even got in on the meal.  We moved their feeding table into the dining room and I put some turkey, potato, and squash into the baby food grinder for them to try.  They weren't overly impressed and Mikie promptly threw it all up!  Not a good reflection on what was actually a delicious meal! 

To say we have a lot to be thankful for this year would be an understatement!  We've never been happier and are still in awe of the blessings we have been given.

I did a terrible job taking pictures but here are the few I did get.  Thanks MeMe for the Thanksgiving bibs!

I'm thankful for my family!

My family is thankful for me!

Baby's first Thanksgiving

 Cousin Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment