Things have been a whirlwind since our return. I've had 2 job interviews (will post more on that later), the kids saw their pediatrician (and spent 2 days with fevers from the vaccines), we made a trip to Boston to visit my (ex) co-workers and we've been unpacking and organizing and unpacking and organizing in our (copious) free time. We sure do miss our volunteers!!! Mary and Phyllis - if you leave now you can make it in time for your shift on Wednesday afternoon!
Annie, Eli and Mikie seem to be adjusting ok. The first several days were a bit of a mess. Their schedules were all over the place and they were so distracted by everything new going on that naps were basically non-exsistant. A week later we seem to be finding our groove again. They love their daddy and it has been so awesome watching them bond with him all over again (it is amazing how they all have such different ways of "loving" him).
I feel like there are so many more things I could write about but I'll stop here for now. Of course I couldn't post an update without some pictures (since that is why most of you really follow along). Here are a few recent ones...



No comments:
Post a Comment