Sunday, August 8, 2010

A hodge podge...

First, an official announcement: The kids and I will be returning to Massachusetts on August 14th. Well, actually leaving on the 14th, not arriving until the 15th (God willing). As bad as flying with infant triplets proved to be, I am holding out hope that driving with infant triplets HAS to be better (please try to keep your laughter to a minimum). Our plan is to load them up after their 8pm bottle on Saturday and drive like mad. Please keep us in your prayers...I'm serious!

Second, some weight updates: Annie is moving up the charts and is now 14 pounds 4 ounces. Way to go Annie! Eli comes in at 17 pounds 8 ounces and Mikie is back on top at a whopping 18 pounds 2 ounces! I've decided that it is time for Mikie to start walking because carrying him around just isn't working for me anymore.

Third, my work status: Many of you have asked whether I will be returning to work. The short answer is no - not right away anyway. There are simply no good or reasonable (or affordable) child care options available for infant triplets. Having said that, I do have 2 job interviews lined up for when we get back. Both are for part time positions - we'll see if any creative scheduling solutions can be found.

Finally, a few more pictures...

A rare serious moment from Eli

A not-so-rare cheesy grin from Annie

Mikie models Nana's beach hat

1 comment: