Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Great Roadtrip of 2010

A few pictures of our adventure...

Mikie is ready to go - though he looks a little unsure

Annie says a prayer for safe travels


Another great packing job by the 'Master Packer' (aka Poppy).
No, we didn't eat pizza on the road - those boxes kept everything from falling out when we opened the back door.


Our roof top burrito. Notice the aerodynamic shield - another Mike Landis original!
(Correction - I've since found out this was a collaborative effort between Poppy, uncle Andrew and great uncle Steve. Thanks guys!)


4 comments:

  1. Only Mike would decide there's a need for an "aerodynamic shield" on a car pack.

    LOVE Mikie's look. Too perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I can't take the credit on this one. Andrew made the suggestion, Steve provided the raw material, and I simply helped to engineer it. I must say, it turned out great.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dad! I've updated the caption to reflect this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Looks like the kiddos will be great travelers in the years ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete