Monday, March 15, 2010

2 out of 3...Getting closer!

Just a super quick update to say that Michael joined us at home today!  We thought this day would never come!  Praying Elias will soon follow.  Here are a few photos...

"I'm ready to go!"

Getting re-acquainted with an old friend

Love

Not sure where I will put the 3rd one!

With nana

With his namesake, Poppy Landis

2 comments:

  1. They are amazing and precious and just perfect!!!! I just spent some time catching up on your blog...wow, wow, and wow! Thanks for sharing your adventure! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just caught up on your blog as well. you and your husband seem to be doing an amazing job. right now my babies are crawling around and love coming up to me while i lay on the ground. i think about you often and think how crazy it would be to have 3 babies crawling all around me!!! you will have so much fun. prayers are always sent your way.

    ReplyDelete