Oh my gosh Deana and Bobby - they are getting so big already!!! What wonderful photos of the three of them - they all look so beautiful. Well done!!! Love you guys, Gwen and the gang
"When I saw their faces.....now I'm a believer, not a trace of doubt in my mind! I'm in love, oh! I'm a believer, I can't leave them if I tried....."
Thanks for the updates, the babies look so peaceful and content. I love and miss all of you.Pop PopArrowtown, New Zealand
Oh my gosh Deana and Bobby - they are getting so big already!!! What wonderful photos of the three of them - they all look so beautiful. Well done!!! Love you guys, Gwen and the gang
ReplyDelete"When I saw their faces.....now I'm a believer, not a trace of doubt in my mind! I'm in love, oh! I'm a believer, I can't leave them if I tried....."
ReplyDeleteThanks for the updates, the babies look so peaceful and content. I love and miss all of you.
ReplyDeletePop Pop
Arrowtown, New Zealand