Friday, November 6, 2009

I'll take boring...boring is good

So haven't posted in a little while.  I realized it when I started getting hate mail from some of you asking for updates.  The truth of the matter is, I haven't really had much to update. 

We had an ultrasound last Wednesday and another one this past Wednesday.  Once again they show that everything is perfect with the babies and with my cervix.  At my Dr appointments afterward, he basically looks at the ultrasound report and says "you don't really need me, there is nothing to do to make this any better."  My blood pressure continues to be normal and I passed my glucose tolerance test which means no gestational diabetes (for now, they will re check it in a few weeks). 

The only slightly strange thing is that I continue to loose weight.  I lost about 15 pounds in my first trimester.  Then, I gained that 15 pounds back (plus about 4 more) during the course of this second trimester.  Now I am back to loosing and I have lost 4-6 pounds in the past 4 weeks.  All the while my stomach continues to expand.  Overall Dr Acker is not concerned as the babies are measuring right on target.  He keeps reassuring me that my time will come.  Oh yea!

The babies continue to be more and more active and feeling them kick (from the outside) is pretty common now.  The boys seemed to get into a kick boxing match the other day as they went back and forth for quite awhile.  It is such a neat experience! 

So, my apologies for the lack of updates.  Can't say I've ever been this happy to report that life is boring!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like boring and uneventful! Hope it stays that way for at least 11-12 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete