
As the first post implies, I intended to get this blog up and running at the point I felt our lives were interesting enough to share with others. Well, I think we are there. Most, or probably all of you already know that we are 9 and 1/2 weeks pregnant with triplets. We still can't believe it ourselves! Especially after 3 very long and very painful years of infertility. The first question I am often asked when people find out is "are you soooo excited?" The answer is, of course, YES. That is, in between the feelings of panic and anxiety! I am learning to embrace all of these feelings and expect that they will be with me for the next 18+ years.
I've attached our ultrasound photo from yesterday. I suspect it will be too small to make out any details, but take my word for it these babies are growing! They now have little arm and leg buds which they were very actively waving all around. Baby #2 even seemed to waiving right at us. :) It was an emotional experience as it was the first time we didn't have to take the doctor's word for it - we could see our babies and not the "unidentifiable blobs" they had been in the previous ultrasounds!
We obviously have a very long and very complicated road ahead of us. Please keep us (all 5) in your prayers. We are so excited to share this journey with all of you!
Ahhh....such cute babies! :-)
ReplyDeletesweet! now i have something to read and look at! can't wait to watch the babes grow! : )
ReplyDeleteAwwww - the Bobby and Deana juniors are going to be so cute. I can tell already. Yay for the blog!
ReplyDeletesooooo........i started my own folder with the US pics.....guess that i won't have to do that any more!
ReplyDeleteyou did a great job with this blog and (for me) so much easier and nicer than facebook......here i don't have to find "the wall". It's been a joy going through this experience with you....watching you expand and experience your gastric distress! can't wait for the next set of pics!