Wednesday, January 28, 2009

An Unintentional Blog

Its funny...I created this blog to secure the blog name "Landis Smith Family Blog," not actually intending to keep it up to date at this point. I happened to log onto it this am and saw that there have been something like 24 viewers so far. My apologies to those of you who thought there would be something to look at. I plan to let you all know if and when it becomes an active blog. :)

2 comments:

  1. yeah man! i've been checking! in fact i just checked again, thinking, maybe deana has started it. you don't need a kid to have a blog . . . you and bobby definitely have a cool enough life to blog about!! : ) let me know when you start writing, or maybe the next time i check, i'll be pleasantly surprised! see you in august??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! I've been checking too! Isn't nice to know people are interested in what you have to say?

    ReplyDelete