Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello...Anyone Still There?

Has it really been 4 (almost 5) months since my last post?

My mom asked me yesterday if I had decided to abandon this blog.  The truth is I have about 6 posts which are very nearly done - they have been very nearly done for several months now.  Between the kids and everyday life (and a little bit of writer's block, I think) I just can't seem to find the time (or the words) to finish them.  For anyone out there who may still be checking in, I promise some updates very soon!

For now, a few recent photos...
















4 comments:

  1. I'm still here, and looking forward to more blog entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Adorable! Katie @ THS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been wondering when there would be updates. Check every so often but nothing new. Great that you are back!!!! Vicky T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed catching up with your blog but I also enjoy the up to date posts on fb. Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete