I know I promised quite a long time ago that I would share some photos of our very cool stroller. I was recently reminded that I never got around to it...
I cannot imagine my life without this stroller. It has literally given me my freedom and independence! We bought if off of Craigslist (with the help of some special people - thanks Deborah and Alice!) and were able to save a lot of money. It is lightweight (aluminum frame) and folds up like a giant clam - although I'm able to roll it right into the back of our van so I actually never even have to close it. There are 4 large tires which makes taking it "off road" a breeze and we've taken it on many a hike already - rocks, mud and roots are no match for this thing!
Because of it's size and creative design it does attract a lot of attention (even more then having triplets does) and the number one comment I get is "I didn't even know they made strollers like that!" My response is always, "I didn't either until I needed one." The next question people ask is, "how do you decide who sits in front?" The answer to that is, whoever I grab first. I do anticipate that in the near future we will need to establish an elaborate rotation schedule...
Here we are at the zoo several weeks ago.

Looks like Mikie has a haircut?
ReplyDelete