Monday, June 20, 2011

"Outside"

One word the kids all know (very well) is the word "outside."  We have started spelling it because even the mention of the word sends all three of them charging and squealing to the back door.  BIG trouble erupts if we aren't prepared to follow through and take them out.  They just love, love, LOVE being outside!

One day last week we decided to take them to the DeFries Gardens - a beautiful calendar garden near Goshen.  For those of you in the area this is a must see!  I took my camera, just in case, and came home with something like 130 pictures.  (Is there a 12-step program for people addicted to taking pictures of their kids?  I think I may need an intervention.)  I couldn't help myself - the gardens were so beautiful and the kids were having so much fun walking around, exploring the flowers and trees and garden creatures.  I hope as they grow up they maintain their love of nature!

























No comments:

Post a Comment